COS LANE MEDICAL PRACTICE
Invites are issued once a year to all patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis whether currently on medication, or not.
It is important to attend your annual review even when you are feeling well so we can assess your general health as well as how well any medication is helping control your joint condition.
Your check up may include:
- Basic measurements such as height, weight and BP.
- Health and lifestyle advice including diet, weight and smoking
- A discussion about bone health and heart health, particularly important in people with Rheumatoid Arthritis .
- Information to improve your ability to understand your disease and self-manage your condition
- Strategies to reduce your risk of complications from your arthritis, as well as reducing other health risks.
- Discussing issues related to medication and blood monitoring
Please bring your monitoring sheets to your review appointment if you are on medication requiring regular blood testing.
For more information about Rheumatoid conditions visit.